Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Check that off my list...

It all started last semester when my dear friend Alli talked me into taking Ecology and Conservation. Of course I was quick to answer...YES!... I get to spend 5 hour a week with my really smart best friend and get credit for it. Little did I know that it was going to be SO exciting!

We went on a field trip to the Point Loma Tide Pools on Tuesday. We saw lots of cool sea creatures and took fun pictures. I also was persuaded by Alli, Portlan, and my teacher to lick, yes lick, a sea anemone. Which of course I did. It really hurt and kind of felt like I was eating something REALLY spicy. My tongue lost some feeling for a while, but it went away! Now I can say I have licked a Sea Anemone.
My Best friend/Lab partner
The lucky guy I "tongued" ;)
(word to the wise: If your going to try this pick one with small tentacles the bigger they are the more it hurts)
Sea Creature

No comments:

Post a Comment