Monday, February 14, 2011

I can't hide it anymore.. I'm in love...

with LOVE of course! This is a very different valentine's day for me because.. well... I'm single. Surprisingly, this will be my first single Valentine's day in 7 years. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love love and I am going to celebrate it single or not! I personally am not in love with a guy, but I think being in love is magical. I cant wait to be in love (when the timing is right). But until then I still love things/people like...

My God
My roommates
My family (little Reesie and Morgs!)
My friends
Cooking
My bed
bagels
running
crab legs
My church family
My job
blogging
candles
(The list could go on forever)



So thank you God for the gift of love. I know that I am loved by many and I am so grateful for them. There is nothing greater then loving others and being loved back. So this blog post is dedicated to all the things I love and will love one day :)

Happy Valentines day <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment