Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break 2011 Road Trip Extravaganza: Day Two

Guest Writer= Dana

This is a wonderful trip thus far. San Francisco by far exceeded my expectations. I had to stop myself from taking pictures every two seconds. My dream for the future is to travel with my significant other up the coast and stop at every single look out place imaginable. I want this future trip to have no plans.... all just played by ear.

SPRUNG BREAK= best friends, roomies, bonding, laughs, pictures, memories, and a trip we will never forget.

Nicole: loves taking videos and pictures and playing games while driving. (A good competition turns this girl on)
Alex: Makes funny sexual jokes and weird noises usually come out of her mouth (hehehehe)
Courtney: Is the master planner of this trip... any questions? she is your girl
Becky: Put on her friends face make-up and looked like an Oopma Lumpa... no judgement
EJ: Ran into a pole... and continued to dominate the road with a smile :)
Drew: is really good at playing his iphone games... especially "tiny wings"
Cooper: is really good at checking his stocks... morning, afternoon, and night... and in between with his argyle socks on.
Shea: Is enjoying her trip with "Shea's favorite things" = goldfish, Twizzlers, Mcdonald hash-browns, diet coke, and many a more.
















2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!! I want to do this with my friends some time..inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniella! you have to it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete