Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Dinner


I love to cook. I love taking something plain and creating one wonderful meal. I love it so much I am even thinking about culinary school after college... just thinking about it that's all. I love seeing the expression on peoples faces after I created a wonderful meal. I am new to this whole thing, so many of the recipes are being made for the first time. Many things have been a success, but I am sure some failures are to come. The great thing is my roommates have no problems being my little lab rats and they will eat pretty much anything.

I have my parents to thank for most of these scrumptious recipes. I get my passion for cooking from them. So... THANKS MOM AND DAD!
For the main course (and only course) we had homemade Pot Roast with a side of mash potatoes and homemade gravy and a little biscuit.
My Pot Roast
(This was taken with my phone so it looks gross, but it tasted great)
The meal.
(Also taken with my I phone, but looks a little bit better)
Courtney and Becky cleaning after family dinner
(Sorry Courtney, but this picture made me laugh)
Childhood friends
The roommates + skyler

The Famous Roomie :)
(Dana this is a pretty good picture of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment