Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sailors, Abe, and Cupcakes

The weather was AMAZING today so we decided to spend the day outside. We walked around the oh so very cute Georgetown and did some shopping. We ate yummy burgers and had the best cupcakes I have ever had at Georgetown cupcakes. We then saw our old friend Abraham Lincoln along with every other 8th grader in the country. We decided it was the week all the 8th grades went on their trip to D.C.. All the hormonal and awkward looking kids put a bit of a damper on the amazing Lincoln memorial. But meeting my 5 new sailor boyfriends really made up for all the little smelly kids. (I guess the homeless man was right, I would find a boyfriend soon, its just going to be tough to decided which one, they are all so cute! ;) )


Georgetown Cupcakes

It would not be a typical hangout with Alanna if I didn't have a photo shoot

Handstand!
The cutest little canal ever

Lincoln and I
From left to right (Jacob, Aaron, Kevin, ME!, John, Tyler aka my new boyfriends)

Thank you Alanna and Jared for showing me such a great time!

I head back to NYC in the morning and will be there till sunday. Then I'm off for my next adventure Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment