Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas From Mariners Cove!

I just have to say I love my roomies. They are amazing and make me laugh all the time. We had family dinner on Thursday (great job EJ, dinner was great). Then we went and picked out a tree for our home:) We might have picked out the biggest tree in the lot, but that's okay it was only 25 dollars! It was a great night filled with many new Christmas Memories. Special thanks go out to Brock. We wouldn't have been able to get our tree from home depot to our living room without you. So thank you for your help Brock.
Family Dinner
Thanks EJ for cooking! It was great
This is Chris. Chris helped us pick out our tree. If your reading this thanks Chris.
Dana found our tree
The Girls

Thanks Brock for helping us with our tree and taking pictures

My roommates are so strong!
Screwing the tree
Becky graced us with her singing and dancing... Lucky us

This is us in a nut shell
Putting on the lights
Hanging the ornaments

And then my camera died :(


More Christmas from the MC coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment