Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miracle on 34th Street...

Even thought it was a low of 35 degrees with a wind chill, we did some sight seeing in Manhattan. We went to Macys and Reese got to meet Santa for the first time. It was so funny watching her, she just kept saying WOW the whole time. It was a really cool experience to meet santa at Macys, everyone should do it at least once. (sorry I did not get any pics of santa and I). Everything was decorated so beautifully, it made me love Christmas time even more than I already do. We also went to one of my favorite burger places in the world! (YES!, it might even beat in-n-out!) Its called the ShakeShake and they have a Shroom burger thats to die for! (This is also another thing you should do once or even a million times in your life)


Bryant Park
Today show!
The famous Shroom Burger
Rockefeller Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment