Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the First day of Christmas...

I went golfing and looked at christmas lights!
Lets just say I might never be invited to go golfing again... I suck at it. It is not my sport... I hit 3 balls in 45 mins. In my defense it was dark out so it was hard to see the ball. We then went and looked at Christmas lights :) It was beautiful. I love Christmas time and anything that has to do with Christmas.
Pro golfer and my Roommate
The next couple pictures are me swinging and missing
Still in the same place..
....the ball is still in the same place...
Dana came to the rescue! (Thanks buddy :) )
Eric and Dana
My best friend
Dont mess with us
The Crew
you don't have to say anything... I know I look like a midget

Christmas Lights
Happy December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment