Monday, December 27, 2010

The Never Ending Christmas...

I LOVE Christmas as most of you know. I have always been one to say, "I wish Christmas was everyday of the year". So I never thought I would say this but I am ready for Christmas to be over.



I flew with Birtt, Ryan, and Reese from NYC to CA on Christmas eve. It would have been an easy flight but Reese decided to barfed everywhere and did not want to sleep. After a long flight I finally got in bed at 3:00 a.m. and with the time difference my body thought it was 6 a.m.! I woke up on Christmas with the flu (which I still have) and slept the whole day. Since I was sick and Britt, Ryan, and Reese were so tired we decided to do christmas on the 26. (sad, but understandable) We all woke up on the 26 and had the traditional christmas brunch. We were just about to sit down and open presents, when my sister in law went into labor. We all rushed out the door and headed to the Hospital! Little baby Morgan Grace Sanden was born at 2:30, she was 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches long! Since we spent all day in the hospital we decided to do Christmas on the 27. SO today we woke and had brunch all over again and then finally opened presents! Thanks Santa for the new MacBook Pro! I love it soo soo much!
Well with all that being said I don't think I could handle another day of Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment