Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Officially Summer Time


I am sorry its been so long since I have blogged, but so much has been going on. I got really sick a couple weeks ago with bronchitis and then it was finals week along with moving out of my apartment...the list could go on. I will up date you guys about it all in the up coming week.

BUT on a grander note its officially summer time! Tomorrow morning at 6:45 a.m. I am headed to New York City to visit (yep you guessed it) Brittany, Ryan, and Reese. Whats the occasion you ask?? WELL I am going to be an aunt again! Brittany is due any day now. so I am going to join my mom in Brooklyn as we wait for that little baby to come. In the mean time I will be running around Brooklyn trying to keep up with little Reese (who is really not that little anymore). Stay tuned for all my adventures this summer as I headed to NYC, Seattle, high school Summer camp, Hawaii, and Orange County!

No comments:

Post a Comment