Monday, May 23, 2011

Central Park Day!!

Todays agenda consisted of a trip to central park, a stress test, and homemade pizza! Have I ever mentioned central park man?? Well a few of my friends and I made up my perfect man and his name is Central Park Man. Good news is I found him... but instead of Central Park Man we call him bubble man. But here's the sad news... I think he fell in love with little Reese. As you can see from the pictures bellow they "hit it out of the park". I'm okay with it though, bubbles aren't really my thing.


Meet the Dakota. Why is the Dakota famous you ask?? Well this is where John Lennon was murdered. The building is across the street from Central Park where Strawberry Fields is. Strawberry Fields was dedicated to the singer after his song... (yep you guessed it)... "Strawberry Fields Forever". Its a beautiful part of Central Park. Below is a picture of the memorial.


Showing Reese the water


The boat house
For all your gossip girl lovers out there this is where Serena and Blair patched up their friendship

Reese meet bubble
A true new yorker
Bubble man and little Reesie
Beautiful flowers

Still no baby...

2 comments:

  1. bubble man made an appearance on glee yesterday! http://www.hulu.com/watch/243572/glee-new-york#s-p1-so-i0 (at 10:45)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! I am going to watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete