Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's a Jungle Out There!

Some how as we are walking around downtown my mom convinces me to put a snake around my neck. I am really afraid of snakes, every thing about them creeps me out. I said yes because I thought she was kidding, the next thing I know I'm in front of 50 people holding a snake... here are the unforgettable pictures.
I really don't want to do this.. but some how I am convinced to put a snake around my neck
This is the look of pure fear
Trying to relax...
I have no clue whats happening in this picture.. Should I be more afraid of the man with his hands around my neck or the snake??

Getting more comfortable...
"Alright, I think I got this down..."
"HELL NO I AM NOT PUTTING TWO SNAKES ON ME!!!"
Trying to smile... It's not working very well
I just can't handle two snakes
He thought it would be a good idea to strangle me with the snake one last time before I left:\
It's finally all over with! YAY for concurring my fears!

2 comments:

  1. I got the willies just looking at these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... It was pretty scary.. I screamed like three times.

    ReplyDelete