Friday, August 5, 2011

Cooking Wish List...

As most of you know I love to cook, but with all the traveling I have been doing its been a little difficult. Very soon I will start back up, but until then here is my cooking wish list. These are just a few of the simple, but delicious looking things I want to make.
1. Chard and white bean stew
2. Peach tomato salad with red onions and Avocado
3. Chocolate Sables
4. Cheese straws
5. Creme Brulee French Toast

Does anyone mind doing the difficult job of helping me eat all these yummy items...?

1 comment:

  1. Shea,
    I'm a friend of Brittany and Ryan's from Cville. Can't recall how I got to your blog, but I love seeing pics of your sweet little nieces. Looks like Hawaii was a blast!

    Those recipes sound amazing. Any chance you can share where they all come from, so we can recreate (and eat) them as well?

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete