Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Days in Brooklyn

I'm already back from Brooklyn, but I have been too busy to blog about the last couple of days there. So here are a few pictures:
Marlow and Sons


Alright people, if you don't know about Peter Luger then its about time you do. It's a restaurant in Brooklyn and has been around since 1887. It's been voted best porterhouse steak in NYC for over 27 years. The steak is a bit pricey and they only take cash and of course the Peter Luger credit card. We went for lunch and ordered some burgers. The burger was delicious, but make sure you order bacon on it.

Reese was in LOVE with this truck. I think we sat there for 10 minutes watching it go back and forth.

Best lunch ever

Little life update: I have already moved back to San Diego,started to decorate my room, and am back to nannying. It's going to be a great year and I can't wait to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment