Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pizza Lovers!

As most of you know I love coming to NYC not only to hang out with my family, but because of the great food it has to offer. Tonight Brittany and Ryan took me to a pizza place called Giguseppina's. I know I say this a lot, but I think its the best pizza I have ever had (yes, even better then any pizza I ate while living in Italy) Now your probably wondering what makes this place so great? Well the first reason actually has nothing to do with the pizza, but with the owner and his family. Giguseppina's is the sister restaurant of a place called Lucali. People like Beyonce and Jay-Z get pizza here all the time. Since Lucali is so popular, one of the brothers of this family decided to open Giguseppina's. The best part about this family... They are apart of the mob. Yep, I have proof, the owner of Lucali was just arrested for attempted murder... click here to read more.

So, back to the pizza... there is one pizza man who makes all the pizza. He works on his pizzas in the center of the restaurant while everyone just sits and watches. All the ingredients are shipped fresh from Italy and are made on a brick oven. Gosh it was a great experience. Everyone should try it if your ever in Brooklyn.

Simple but delicious!

The pizza man is the guy in the middle



It's cash only so don't forget to stop at the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment