Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life back at Loma Loma

Last time leaving for school, mom had to take a picture
Oh just building a crib for myself
SO I don't know why I am posting this horrible picture of my room because in real life it does not look like a highlighter exploded all over it.But this is my cute room that Alli helped me paint and set up. Its not done yet but I love it so far. I promise for better pictures of my room soon ( since I know your are all dying to see it ;) )
Well I was peer pressured by an 8 and 11 year old to get my ears pierced. I know its so crazy that I dont have my ears pierced, but I finally did it.
Signing my ears away
The family I nanny for adopted a Great Dane while I was gone. It's only 3 months old and by the time its fully grown it will be over 200 pounds. If you didn't already know I hate animals, but mostly just dogs, so this will be a fun year for "the animal" and I. (Yes I refer to it as animal)
I took the kids and their friends to the beach today. I laid out for 3 hours while they played. Have I mentioned that I have a really great job?

No comments:

Post a Comment