Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend at home

I spent the weekend in Orange County doing lots of fun things. I was able to hang out with really great friends, see some really funny movies (if you want a good laugh go see attack the block), and spend some time with my mom. I only took 2 pictures (lame I know, but I forgot my camera in San Diego) and I am not sure if they do my weekend justice, but its all I got.

Spending the day with the Witts and Phil might be one of my favorite parts about this weekend. I laugh so hard when I am with them, as you can see from the pictures bellow. Seriously, how could you not laugh?
Picture #1:
This is my friend Ryanne. She really loves backpack chairs and HD sunglasses.
Picture # 2:
This is Phil with his laundry. Yes, you can only see half of his face, but in his defense he didn't know I was taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment