Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another Relaxing Day in Hawaii

Today was a mellow day. We sat on another gorgeous beach that had the most amazing sand ever. After the beach all the little kidos took naps and the "adults" laid by the pool. Best part of the day was looking later at my pictures and noticing a shark swimming next to Drew.
Now the reason why I post this picture is not so you all can see my hot bod, but because I want you to know that Anna is on this trip even thought there has been zero pictures of her on my blog.
Is this not the prettiest beach you have ever seen!
The water is sooooo blue
If you look closely theres a fin swimming next to my brother! Shark week has started a couple days early for the Sanden family!
Corey doing a back flip off the rocks. It didn't end so pretty
The boys teaching Kaden how to surf
Jumping off the rocks

Half of the group

No comments:

Post a Comment