Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Full Day In Hawaii

Today was our last full day in hawaii and we spent it doing what I do best, relaxing and taking naps. We went to a kiddie beach in the morning and Reese loved "surfing" in the water. For lunch we did what all hawaiians do... had some shaved iced with frozen yogurt and condensed milk..mmm mmm good! Ryan and Brittany were so gracious to let me join them on their date night. The restaurant was awesome. People say its Kona's best kept secret so in honor of the locals I can't tell you where I ate. But trust me it was goooood!



I think its love... :)

sisters
Kaden surfing

First church in Hawaii
The best shaved ice ever
Farmers market where we bought a 10 dollar pineapple

We are taking a redeye home tomorrow night... so prayers would be grateful. Three little ones on a night flight could be potentially horrible! I'll be home for 48 hours and then I head to NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment