Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day two: Paddle Boarding and Costco


Today I spent most of the day trying to adjust to island time, so I took two naps. We also went to Target and Costco to stock up for the week. We finally headed to the beach for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I tried stand up paddle boarding today for the first time. Lets just say I don't have my sea legs yet, but I will by the end of this week! Ryan and I also went snorkeling, which was great to see all the sea life, but stepping on a sea urchin was for sure a low point. The stinger is still stuck in my foot. Oh I also was poohed on by a gecko during dinner. Here are a few pictures from our day and our awesome house.





These next couple of photos are of our wonderful house. It has an awesome wrap around porch that I love so very much.






No comments:

Post a Comment