Saturday, July 23, 2011

The First night in Hawaii

We made it to Hawaii! The flight was a bit long due to the nine adults and three children that I was flying with. To be honest, I was kind of thinking this was a mistake, that maybe the babies were to young. But once we got here we were all in heaven. The best part about getting here was Reese. She was so excited to be in Hawaii and when we left the airport she kept saying bye Hawaii! She's so cute... she thought the airport was Hawaii... bahaha!

We did some exploring of our new home, which is awesome ( I will have pictures of the house tomorrow). We finished off the day with some night swimming true real world style. I can't wait to see this place in the morning.
Reese and her trunki
The whole gang in the airport
Half of the backyard
Bugs... they are everywhere, this might be a problem for me
Night swimming!

2 comments: