Friday, July 29, 2011

Zodiac Sanden Style

Today the "big kids" went on a zodiac boat tour of Kona/Captain Cook's Cove. Our tour guides were awesome, there moto was, "what happens in Kona, stays in Kona". So they let us do a few things that were against the rules, which included cliff jumping and riding on the front of the boat (Drew and I were the only two brave enough to do both). Highlight of the trip was seeing whales and dolphins. We then headed to our friends house where we swam and ate yummy food once again. Have I mentioned that I love Hawaii!
Baha the captan just kept spraying Allison in the face
couples shot
Don't mind the very creepy look I am giving and the mullet that I'm rocking. Take in the sister bonding moment and the awesome blue water

Dolphins
Whales!!


Now I'm totally afraid of heights, but when is the next time I will be able to cliff jump in Hawaii..maybe never. It took a bit of coaching from the 50 people watching me, but I finally did it! Glad I did it, but I won't do it again.
Nothing like an afternoon of Segwaying to complete yet another perfect day







Here is the house that I would literally die for. is it not amazing?
We then ended the night around the camp fire eating s'mores

No comments:

Post a Comment