Sunday, July 3, 2011

Brittany's Birthday!


Today is Brittany's Birthday so we all went out to breakfast and walked on the beach. Have I mentioned how blessed I am?? I thank God everyday for such a great family. I am really enjoying my summer so far and the end is no where in sight! Starting on Tuesday I will be working at a Student Leadership Conference that I have been interning for since January. I'll be doing that till Friday. Then on Monday I leave for High School camp as a counselor. The week after that I am going on a road trip with a few friends for 5 days. Then from there the family heads to Hawaii for ten days. When we get home the next day I go back to NYC for two weeks. It's going to be a crazy 6 weeks to say the least, but full of great friends and family. Now thats my plan for the next 6 weeks, but we will see what God has planed out for me. Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment