Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Day In Paradise

Today was another great day in paradise. A few of us spent the morning at the beach, swimming with turtles, and floating in the water. We then all headed to our family friends house for a day of swimming and relaxing. Can I first say that their house is to die for, seriously, I would die for this house. We spent most of our terrific day laying out, eating really yummy food, and reminiscing about the old days. I even snuck in a Skype sesh with Phil. It truly was a prefect day. Here are a few pictures from today..
Bugs they are everywhere!
Dang sea urchin stinger... Finally got it out of my foot.
Prego belly floating in the water :)

Allison and Morgie
Freaking endless pool







I'm really excited about the sunset as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment